The number of American comic readers is increasing day by day despite the fact that the comic books are now alive in theaters.
My cousin is also a comic reader and spends most of his time lying on the floor and reading comics. One night an idea popped into his head and he badly wanted a snowy (a dog) like the Belgian comic detective character Tintin.
So, he brought a dog home, but soon the idea gone wrong. It was impossible for him to take care of a pet dog because most of the time he had to spend with his snowy and reading Comics became a nightmare.
So, I bring this post to the comic readers who want a pet with little supervision. A hobby of fish keeping will suit perfectly for them. As an aquarium needs limited management yet gives you highest ROI.
I have also discussed the methods of choosing the best external canister filter for your aquarium.
How an aquarium hobby suit a comic reader? Let’s focus on some points:
- An aquarium is always easy to keep at any place. You can keep a fish in a water jar or bowl and put it on the table. Or you can buy a big tank if you want.
- A lot of varieties of fishes are available at a very cheap rate, also they will share the same aquarium, unlike other big pets.
- All you need is to keep a good amount of water in the tank, some adequate food with a good canister filter to filtrate the water timely.
- No grooming and entertainment kit is needed. You can easily carry the fishes also.
- Fishes have no vocal cords, so no barking or disturbance at all. Keep calm and read your comics.
- They are a pleasure to your eyes. The serene, tranquil nature of swimming gives you relaxation. However, the vibrant color and cute sizes are the real treats.
I hope you get the point now. But to keep your fish healthy you must need the best external canister filter like this.
How to choose the best external canister filter for your aquarium?
Before choosing the best external canister filter, you must know its mechanism.
A canister filter helps your aquarium to stay clean. It filters the water approximately 3 times from all kinds of germs. It channels out the water and after filtering, it pumps again.
Canister filters also provide UV sterilization which gives your fish a long life. Canister filters are of different shapes and sizes, so you can buy according to your needs.
Make sure the filter has an electric pump with it before buying; otherwise, you need to buy it separately.
You can also get choices of the liquid flow in your filter, like, top to bottom, bottom to top, back to front, outside-in etc. Basically, it will be based on the model you are choosing.
Canister filters also offer you various types of filtering media, like mechanical, biological or chemical filters. You can choose any of them depending on what particles you want to clean from the water.
Along with customized filtration, these filters also come for both types of water; saltwater or freshwater.
So, before buying an external canister, make sure it is the best suit for your aquarium.